Welcome to Amsterdam's first
A festival full of music, fashion, food and art, at the Museum Square organized by local entrepreneurs of Museum Quarter Amsterdam. Here you can enjoy fine food and drinks made by our own restaurants all day. And listen to jazzy tunes from young talented artists in the afternoon and night. With a special vip pass you can discover special activities in our galleries, shops and museums and sign up for unique guided tours.
Various workshops such as:
- - painting workshop by van Gogh Museum
- - kids dance workshop - in cooperation with Lucia Marthas- Institute for Performing Arts
- - tailor at work by Oger
- - diamond cutter at work by Gassan
- - various walking tours within the area hosted by local heroes
- - a special walking tour in Concertgebouw
- - a VIP ride in one of the unique luxury cars supported by Louwman
- - kids performances by Lucia Marthas - Institute for Performing Arts
- - classic and jazzy tunes by young talented artists
- - beats by DJ Maestro
Food & Drinks:
- - fine food & drinks by our local food heroes The Seafood Bar and The Uptown Meat Club
date:Saturday 16 september 2016
location:Museumplein – around the pond
admission:The festivalheart is free accessible.
VIP pass:If you like extra’s, buy the special VIP pass for €10,- to join special activities in our galleries, shops and museums and to sign up for unique tours. With this special pass you will also receive a festivalplan and a fine goodie-bag. The VIP passes are sold at the festival itself, or you can buy them here online.
Museum Quarter Festival is situated on the Museumplein in Amsterdam and is easily accessible by public transport, car and bicycle.
There are a small number of paid parking spaces in the immediate vicinity. There is a supervised car park beneath Museumplein (Q-Park, Van Baerlestraat 33b, entrance near the Concertgebouw). We advice all visitors to visit our festival by public transport or bicycle.
- By public transport within Amsterdam
- From Central Station: trams 2 and 16 (Rijksmuseum tram stop)
- From Zuid Station: tram 5 (Rijksmuseum tram stop)
- From Sloterdijk Station: tram 12 (Museumplein tram stop)
- From Amstel Station: tram 12 (Museumplein tram stop), or metro to Weesperplein, then tram 7 or 10 (Spiegelgracht tram stop)
- From the Marnixstraat regional bus station: tram 7 and 10 (Spiegelgracht tram stop), or bus 170, 172, 174 and 197 (Rijksmuseum bus stop)
- From Schiphol Amsterdam Airport: bus 197 (Rijksmuseum bus stop)
We are very grateful to our festivalpartners that made this unique festival possible: